Lack of Data-Driven Design Leads to Endless Manual Tasks and Poorly Communicated Design Intent
Data-rich models are essential to any automated design process. And yet, achieving sufficient data fidelity across an entire portfolio requires inordinate amounts of structure, planning and manual entry.
Engineers Strive for Repeatable Designs but are Often Forced to Settle for “One-and-Done”
Product timelines mean that engineers are constantly choosing production over repeatability. But over time, inconsistent modeling conventions can lead to countless hours recreating or conforming old designs and assemblies.
Automation Feels Achievable On Paper, But Nearly Impossible in Practice
Team members may agree on the right approach – but automating at scale requires full buy-in and coordination across all levels of the organization. Without the ability to standardize and validate rule-based designs, even simpler forms of CAD automation can remain far out of reach.
Inefficient Point & Click Monotony
Poor Data Fidelity & Data Reuse
Time-Consuming Manual Assemblies
The Answer: Make Everyone On Your Team a Power User by Automating Tasks and Making Best Practices a Breeze
The CadActive Platform
To align with your evolving goals and objectives, our platform is arranged into four design packages: Synchronize, Standardize, Automate and Optimize. Each successive tier of the platform unlocks additional functionality to further strengthen your engineering organization.
Interested in the CadActive Platform?
Let's talk about how the CadActive Platform could be right for you.
More on Specific Features
- Check for conflicting designations, so you don't name two pieces of equipment the same thing
- The user-friendly GUI allows the user to easily name components individually or in bulk via .csv input
- Create 'compound designations,' in case you have identical pieces of equipment at different levels of an assembly (i.e. Shelf1.Component)
- Publish independent local geometry references
- Identify mating interfaces in library models for easy placement and assembly>/li>
- Label copy geometry features
- Automatically group multiple copy geometry features for each component
- Easily implement best practices for large assembly management
- Optimize model performance without having to manually create each feature
- Leverage an input file to automatically construct assemblies, place parts (such as connectors) in bulk, and generate assembly BOMs