Features (Extensions) Included in all PTC Creo editions
- Creo Parametric
- Collaboration Extensions for Inventor and SolidWorks
- Simulation Elite (Linear Structural Analysis)
- Flexible Modeling Extension
- Design Exploration Extension
- Piping and Cabling Extension
- Render Studio Extension
- Intelligent Fastener Extension
- Advanced Framework Extension
- Legacy Data Migration Extension
- Human Factors Extension
- Human Factors Analysis Extension
- Mathcad Express
Unlock the latest in 3D CAD with PTC Creo 6.0 Design Essentials
- Modernization of the overall user experience and interface
- New capabilities in augmented reality, real-time simulation, and design for additive manufacturing
- Key productivity improvements
- Augmented Reality Collaboration
Creo has the power of cloud-based AR in every seat. You can view and share designs, securely collaborate with colleagues, customers, suppliers and stakeholders across the enterprise, and access your designs anywhere, anytime. In Creo 6.0, it gets even better. Now you can publish and manage up to 10 designs, controlling who has access to each experience, and easily remove old ones at will. In addition, you can now publish experiences for use with the HoloLens and as QR codes.
Simulation & Analysis
New: Creo Simulation Live Powered by ANSYS.
Creo Simulation Live gives you real-time feedback on your design decisions as you make them. This fast, easy-to-use tool is fully integrated into the 3D CAD modeling environment. Now you can iterate more quickly, generate more options, and design with greater confidence. That’s not just convenience and speed, that’s design guidance as a normal part of your workflow. Get to your best work faster, and enjoy the benefits of a tool developed specifically for the design engineer.
Creo 6.0 gives you more power and flexibility when you design for additive manufacturing with new lattice structures, build direction definition, and slicing for 3D printing. In addition, you can expect overall performance improvements for lattice design.
- Support for new lattice cells: in addition to the standard 2.5 D and 3D lattices, you can now build formula-driven lattices, such as gyroids, stochastic foam or conformal lattices, and define your own custom lattices using Creo geometry.
- Build Direction Analysis and Optimization: you have the ability to analyze and optimize build orientation to minimize print time, minimize support structures or maximize tray utilization, and leverage this orientation to drive the lattice design.
- Support for Slicing and 3MF: Creo 6.0 supports assemblies in Topology Optimization. In addition, Creo 6.0 offers an improved results window with more controls to enable you to interrogate and animate the result more thoroughly.