Creo with Unite Technology allows users to consolidate CAD systems. Import non-Creo files, save data in non-Creo formats and keep your efficient designs across all platforms. Check out the datasheet for more information!
Technical Info for Unite Technology
Now Available in Creo Parametric
- Easily combine data to a single CAD system
- Collaborate and design anywhere with a single CAD system
- In the base license of Creo Parametric, Unite Technology supports formats such as such as CADDS*5, Creo Elements/Direct, Rhinoceros, SolidEdge, AutoCAD, and more
- Save designs in CATIA, NX, or SolidWorks formats to easily share with partners
- Convert data from CATIA, Siemens NX, SolidEdge, SolidWOrks, and Autodesk Inventor
For more information, check out PTC’s page on this extension.
Interested in this extension?
Advance Your Designs
CadActive offers custom packages so that you can get the most out of Creo Parametric.
If you’re interested in this extension, reach out to our team!