Model-Based Definition and GD&T
With Sigmetrix, geometric dimensioning and tolerance, or GD&T, lets you cut down the detailing process and focus on design. GD&T Advisor guides you through the detailing process every step of the way. Use GD&T to annotate and publish models that are compliant with model based definition.
Check out the datasheet for more information!
Technical Info for Model-Based Definition and GD&T
Now Available in Creo Parametric
- With Tolerance Analysis, GD&T creates designs that include all necessary product data
- Embed product data directly into your models to create one source authority
- For more information, go to PTC’s page on this.
- Decrease costs and increase productivity by reducing mouse-clicks by 75%
- Automate geometric dimensions and tolerances to minimize mistakes
- Validate fixes of syntactic errors and under-constrained geometry with ASME and ISO standards
- Tutorials and informative tool tips are available to help you with the process
GD&T Advisor Plus
- Reuse your legacy GD&T annotations
- Find and fix errors in your GD&T annotations
For more information, check out PTC’s page on GD&T.
Interested in this extension?
Advance Your Designs
CadActive offers custom packages so that you can get the most out of Creo Parametric.
If you’re interested in this extension, reach out to our team!