With CETOL Technology, Creo Tolerance Analysis Extension allows design engineers to understand the geometric tolerance stack-up and dimensional variation that impacts your design. Check out the datasheet for more information!
Technical Info for Creo Tolerance Analysis
Now Included in Every License of Creo Parametric
- Measure the impact of tolerances on your design’s manufacturability
- Ensure quality with Six Sigma design methodologies
- Use worst-case analysis and statistical analysis to predict how the assembly measurement will distribute
- Experience the ease of TAE with 1D tolerance loops, stack-ups, GTOLS support, and more
- Have incredible analysis with configurable biasing, placeholder components, and reference driving
- Use accurate results by viewing statistical distributions, having automatically created HTML reports, and displaying results with the Tolerance Analysis Feature
Interested in this extension?
Advance Your Designs
CadActive offers custom packages so that you can get the most out of Creo Parametric.
If you’re interested in this extension, reach out to our team!