With Creo Simulate, analyze your product’s structural and thermal performance before creating more prototypes.
Check out the datasheet for more information.
Technical Info for Creo Simulate
Now Available in Creo Parametric
Key Creo Simulate Features
- Includes analysis capabilities, convergence capabilities, design studies, general modeling tools, and structural boundary conditions
Convergence and Design Studies
- Use P-type Finite Element methodology
- Have control over convergence data
- Perform design studies that include CAD model parameters and dimensions as independent variables
General Modeling Tools
- Coordinate systems with history-based, associative, parametric features
- Use the material library which includes typical metals, typical plastics, and user-defined materials
- Analysis capabilities include linear static, static, and modal structural analysis
- Use NASTRAN solver to analyze linear static and modal structure
- Use ANSYS solver to perform linear static structural analysis, modal structural analysis, and linear steady state thermal analysis
Structural Boundary Conditions
- Define planar, pin, ball, mirror constraints, and cyclic symmetry constraints
- Create boundaries for force, moment, pressure, bearing, temperature, and gravity loads
- Import loads from Creo Mechanism Analysis
Thermal Boundary Conditions
- Specify heat loads in terms of total or density value
- Specify boundary conditions on geometry
- Prescribe convection conditions and temperatures
If you’re looking for more, check out PTC’s post on Beyond Simulate.
Interested in this extension?
Advance Your Designs
CadActive offers custom packages so that you can get the most out of Creo Parametric.
If you’re interested in this extension, reach out to our team!