Creo Reverse Engineering Extension allows engineers to make 3D CAD models of physical products. Improve design quality from the prototype with REX.
Check out the datasheet for more information!
Technical Info for Reverse Engineering
Now Available in Creo Parametric
- Work with point cloud data and polygonal data by scanning physical prototypes
- Use Creo’s analysis tools to analyze the surface and check for deviations from facet data
- Take advantage of full integration with Creo Parametric
- Improve past designs without original data
- Reduce noise and fill noise in scanned data with Point Cloud Refinement
- Redistribute facets or remove erroneous facets with Dynamic Facet Modeling
- Construct curves on a facet or through points with Flexible Curve Creation
- Construct a surface from a network of curves or from a box or boundary with Flexible Surface Creation
- Analyze the deviation between surfaces and organic shapes or between the model and the original point cloud with verification
Interested in this extension?
Advance Your Designs
CadActive offers custom packages so that you can get the most out of Creo Parametric.
If you’re interested in this extension, reach out to our team!