Piping and Cabling
The Creo Piping and Cabling Extension enables engineers to create 3D representations of their electrical, fluid, hydraulic, or other routed systems in one consistent environment.
Allow piping and cabling automation to accelerate your design speed and reduce errors with cost-effective Creo PCX.
Technical Info for Piping and Cabling
Now Available in Creo Parametric
Leverage Data From Your 2D Schematics
- Remove the opportunity for errors in your 3D modeling environment
- Import data from Creo Schematics, Zuken E3, Mentor Graphics, or other schematic tools
- Validate your designs through schematic logical tests and design rules
Powerful Piping Design
- Add new wires and pathways quickly and efficiently
- Discard the need for physical prototypes by creating virtual representations
- Automatically generate manufacturing documentation including flattened harness drawings, isometric drawings, bend tables, and BOMs
- Choose from a database of standards or configure your own libraries
Supercharge your PCX designs by leveraging PTC Windchill
- Improve design communication, ensure proper version control and more
- Evaluate interferences using Creo View, or supercharge your interference analyses by performing them in batch
Have Control of Placements
- Create and improve control of placements with tiewrap enhancement and marker enhancements
- Automatically name and designate names
- Control placement from either end of the cable
This extension is a CadActive focal point. We offer implementation, training, consulting, and automation for this module.
Want more from this extension?
See how CadActive can improve Creo’s functionality.
Interested in this extension?
Advance Your Designs
CadActive offers custom packages so that you can get the most out of Creo Parametric.
If you’re interested in this extension, reach out to our team!