Creo Mold Machining Extension, powered by ModuleWorks, optimizes molds, dies, electrodes, and prototype machining. Have specialized, 3-axis, numerically controlled machining capabilities all within Creo Parametric.
See the datasheet for more information.
Technical Info for Machine Molding
Now Available in Creo Parametric
- Create toolpaths directly on solid models, which reduces your products time-to-market
- No data translation is required for CAD/CAM
- Make optimal mold, tool, die, and electrode toolpaths
- Take advantage of 3-axis milling and 4/5-axis positioning milling
- Use the tool and fixture library
- Simulate molds with ModuleWorks-based NC Simulation
For more information, check out PTC’s MMX in Subtractive Manufacturing.
Interested in this extension?
Advance Your Designs
CadActive offers custom packages so that you can get the most out of Creo Parametric.
If you’re interested in this extension, reach out to our team!