Interactive Surface Design
With Creo Interactive Surface Design Extension, you can create free-form curves and isoline curves. Use ISDX to have a faster ROI and reduce product development time.
For more information, check out the datasheet!
Technical Info for Interactive Surface Design
Now Included With Every License of Creo Parametric
- Maximize design flexibility with free-form geometry
- Instantaneously change designs with full association between surface and curve changes
- Create and edit curves and surfaces quickly and easily
- Work in an easily modeling environment that includes a four-view window
- Create curve conections such as Tangent (G1), Curvature (G2, or Acceleration (G3)
- Make curves on surfaces (COS) or offset COS
- Make isoline curves
- Edit multiple curves simultaneously and view the original curve while editing
- Maintain references while changing between surface types such as boundary, loft, and blend
To see how ISDX can help you, check out PTC’s 3 Creo Extensions for Designers Who Need More Speed and Panache.
Interested in this extension?
Advance Your Designs
CadActive offers custom packages so that you can get the most out of Creo Parametric.
If you’re interested in this extension, reach out to our team!