Creo Intelligent Fastener Extension (IFX) allows engineers to customize hardware libraries, create more flexible placements, and validate work with dedicated tools. Check out the datasheet for more information!
Technical Info for Intelligent Fastener
Now Included With Every License of Creo Parametric
- Improve the accuracy and workflows of your designs by automating fastener hole creation and alignment
- Reduce part proliferation by customizing your library of fasteners
- Automatically align fastener holes that do not have assembly references
- With access to catalogs such as ANSI, JIN, and JIS, Creo IFX reduces assembly time by up to 90%
- Automates assembly of fasteners, screws, nuts, and bolts for the user
- Simultaneously place multiple fasteners
- Use Patterned References to assemble fasteners in one workflow
- Automatically makes holes without assembly references and aligns mounting holes
Learn more about this extension through PTC’s Learning Connector.
This extension is a CadActive focal point. We offer implementation, training, consulting, and automation for this module.
Want more from this extension?
See how CadActive can improve Creo’s functionality.
Interested in this extension?
Advance Your Designs
CadActive offers custom packages so that you can get the most out of Creo Parametric.
If you’re interested in this extension, reach out to our team!