With Creo Human Factors and Human Factor Analysis, also known as Manikin and Manikin Analysis, easily analyze human interactions with your designs.
Check out the datasheet for more information!
Technical Info for Human Factors
Now Available in Creo Parametric
- Simulate how people use the product to reduce time and costs associated with physical prototyping
- Use advanced reporting capabilities to share problems with how people use the product
- Check that your product conforms with safety, health, ergonomic, and workplace guidelines
- Position and capture a manikin in a certain posture that is best for your design
- Replace manikins to ensure validity of the algorithm
- Analyze clash, collision, distance, clearance, mass, and more
- Conform to H-ANIM standard: ISO/IEC 19774
For more information, check out PTC’s page on ergonomics.
Interested in this extension?
Advance Your Designs
CadActive offers custom packages so that you can get the most out of Creo Parametric.
If you’re interested in this extension, reach out to our team!