Harness Manufacturing Extension
Harness Manufacturing Extension optimizes the process for creating manufacturing documentation and electrical harnesses. Harness optimization decreases manufacturing costs and allows for a quicker, more seamless design process.
Check out the datasheet for more information.
Technical Info for Harness Manufacturing
Now Available in Creo Parametric
- With an intuitive user interface, easily standardize manufacturing documentation at any point in the design process
- Reduce costs by creating documentation to send to multiple manufacturers
- Minimize iterations of prototypes
- Analyze manufacturing impact on different harness routing concepts
Harness Manufacturing Advanced
- Use more electrically active components
- Use more wires, bundles, cables, and over braids
- Use sub-harnesses
- Use a variable drawing sheet
- Automatically generate component views and balloon items
- Export BOM in a CSV file format
Learn more about harness manufacturing thorough PTC’s university learning connector.
This extension is a CadActive focal point. We offer implementation, training, consulting, and automation for this module.
Want more from this extension?
See how CadActive can improve Creo’s functionality.
Interested in this extension?
Advance Your Designs
CadActive offers custom packages so that you can get the most out of Creo Parametric.
If you’re interested in this extension, reach out to our team!