The Flexible Modeling Extension allows for 3D direct editing without reconstructing design intent or needing to know how the model was built. Check out the datasheet for more information!
Technical Info for Flexible Modeling
Now Included With Every License of Creo Parametric
- Enjoy modifiable features while keeping track of edits and maintaining original design intent.
- Make changes in any stage of the process
- Use shape based and geometry rule based selection
- Store search queries for future reuse
- Use the 3D Dragger tool to “push-pull” your geometric designs
- Engage in sheet-metal editing
- Have precise control over how attachment, round, chamfer, and solution topology are automatically executed
- Take advantage of FMX’s pattern and symmetry recognition
- Incorporate data from other CAD systems
- Centralize CAE workflows by preparing geometries to be compatible with optimization studies and simulations
For more information, check out PTC’s post on the Flexible Modeling Extension.
Interested in this extension?
Advance Your Designs
CadActive offers custom packages so that you can get the most out of Creo Parametric.
If you’re interested in this extension, reach out to our team!