Clearance and Creepage
Creo CCX ensures product safety and optimizes the electrical clearance and creepage analyses. Minimize risk of product failure and increase design efficiency with Creo CCX.
See the Creo CCX Datasheet for more detailed information.
Technical Info for Clearance and Creepage
Now Available in Creo Parametric
- Automate clearance and creepage analysis and maintain mechatronic elements in your designs
- Easily find product safety problems
- Reduce the time and money spent on prototyping and rework
- Reduce the rate of product recalls
- Create and verify measurements for proper insulation, nets, components, and assembly quilts
- Add the Comparative Tracking Index (CTI) to define the conductivity of components
- Lock in components to ensure accurate paths
- Save CCX results so that your team can review analyses
Meet Certification Requirements and More
- Meet certification requirements such as EL, IEC, and CSA
- Integrate with Windchill PLM and the Design Exploration Extension (DEX) to ensure electrical product safety in your designs
- Overcome electrical challenges whether you are in industries such as Automotive, Aerospace and Defense, or Electronics
Interested in this extension?
Advance Your Designs
CadActive offers custom packages so that you can get the most out of Creo Parametric.
If you’re interested in this extension, reach out to our team!