Advanced Framework Extension
The Creo Advanced Framework Extension enables you to easily design structural framework assemblies. Then, easily share your model through all stages of design.
For more information, check out the technical info!
Technical Info for Advanced Framework
Now Available in Creo Parametric
- Create steel or aluminum structures with differently shaped beams
- Effortlessly place nodes, screws, and dowels with an interactive user interface
Access Creo's Extensive Library
- Use Creo’s comprehensive library of stairs, ladders, safety cages, screws, angles, and endplates to accelerate your designs
- Create your own library of components
Integrate and Share Designs
- Easy integration with Creo Simulate for structural analysis
- Share to other systems with *.SDNF and *.DSTV
For more information about Advanced Framework Extension, check out PTC’s Introduction to Creo AFX or PTC’s playlist of videos.
Interested in this extension?
Advance Your Designs
CadActive offers custom packages so that you can get the most out of Creo Parametric.
If you’re interested in this extension, reach out to our team!