With Creo Advanced Assembly Extension, easily manage large assemblies, design automation, and share assemblies.
For more technical specifications, check out Technical Info below!
Technical Info for Advanced Assembly
Now Available in Creo Parametric
Design Large Assemblies
- Simplify large assemblies with top-down design tools to efficiently build skeleton models and share future design intent
- Customize designs according to your special requirements
- Use one-way associative models to make changes to parent models
Manage Large Assemblies
- Change your designs knowing that features will be propagated to manufacturing information
- Create envelope parts to substitute detailed design assemblies
- Understand where aspects of the top down design come from through references and dependencies
Share Large Assemblies
- Create designs and key geometry features with multiple designers
- Share design interfaces between sub-assemblies and components
- Engage in collaboration between engineers and manufacturing stakeholders to increase communication and reduce costs
This extension is a CadActive focal point. We offer implementation, training, consulting, and automation for this module.
Want more from this extension?
See how CadActive can improve Creo’s functionality.
Interested in this extension?
Advance Your Designs
CadActive offers custom packages so that you can get the most out of Creo Parametric.
If you’re interested in this extension, reach out to our team!