PTC Creo Illustrate is an advanced technical illustration tool that simplifies the design process. Create 3D technical illustrations, 2D drawings, and interactive animated sequences.
Engage in virtual, interactive, instructor-led courses to get more out of your CAD tool.
- Use an associative link to your original CAD files to automatically update with design changes
- Use lighting options to adjust light sources
- Add measurements, textual descriptions, and require resources in your illustrations
- Automatically generate dynamic parts lists
- Use adapters with JT, Catia, V4, I-deas, SolidsWorks, and Unigraphics to work with additional CAD formats
- Use your designs in various formats from hard copy to Augmented Reality
- Publish to 2D or 3D formats
- Create a variety of bill of materials from Creo Illustrate, including eBOMs, sBOMS or mBOMS, to ensure that technical requirements are met
- Export to Windows Media and play your illustrations with Creo View