Need a Spec-Driven Piping Implementation?
Is your organization ready to start taking advantage of Spec-Driven Piping? RsysConfig will make managing your Creo Piping specifications easy, but if you're looking for support for the initial implementation, we can configure your database to meet your requirements. From updating your fitting library models and setting up your spec projects to training your users, we provide your complete Spec-Driven Piping solution.
Converting Existing Spec-Driven Piping Data to Creo 4, 5, or 6?
If you have Spec-Driven Data and are migrating to Creo 4, 5, or 6, you will have to convert your resource files.
Don't even think about doing this manually, RsysConfig can handle this too!
What is Spec-Driven Piping?
Pipe by your rules
Spec-Driven Piping is a powerful extension for the Piping module of Creo Parametric, which enables intelligent modeling through standardization. Define your design rules and ensure that they're followed. No more manually typing diameters, wall thicknesses, etc.
Collaborative and Scalable
Share your specs across teams and projects
When rules are updated, your users are automatically alerted and kept in sync. Also, seamlessly upgrade your existing piping data to the new file formats required in Creo 4, 5, and 6.
Spec-Driven Piping Made Easy
No special expertise required
Configure your piping libraries in minutes by leveraging industry standards or defining your own. Verify your fitting models with an easy-to-use interface.
RsysConfig is a simple and straightforward front-end interface that allows users to create and define the back-end of routed systems in Creo Parametric. No more digging through configuration files or hiring external specialists!
Interested in Spec-Driven Piping, but not sure where to start? Our software can automatically create specifications based on your current designs. You'll get access to spec-driven piping instantaneously, without having to worry about a tedious setup.
- User-friendly web interface to configure Spec-Driven Piping for your organization
- Up to 10x reduction in piping design times
- Define a Master Catalog of standard pipes & fitting hardware
- Leverage industry specifications from ASME, ISO, and more
- Seamless migration allows you to instantly translate existing Creo 2 or 3 data to the new file formats in Creo 4, 5, and 6
- Validate your fitting models to ensure consistent modeling of entry features - no need to manually add or edit parameters
- Automatically deploy resource files to your engineering team so that your users are never out of sync
- Make sure the right specs are used by the right people - share specifications and projects with the appropriate users in your organization
Configure piping libraries in minutes by leveraging industry standards or defining your own
- Seamless upgrade of piping data to new required file formats in Creo 4, 5, and 6
- Easy sharing of specs across teams and projects
RsysConfig: Spec-Driven Piping Made Easy
Despite the significant benefits, most organizations fail to take advantage of Spec-Driven Piping because of the complexity associated with its deployment and data management. This video introduces RsysConfig - a new web-based interface by CadActive that allows users to create and define their Spec-Driven Piping configuration. Also, see how quick and easy it is to migrate your existing spec-driven data from Creo 2 or 3 to the new file formats in Creo 4, 5, and 6!
Creo Spec-Driven Piping - Powered by CadActive
This video provides an overview of the benefits of Spec-Driven Piping and how RsysConfig can put the power of Spec-Driven Piping into your team's hands.