How to Start Using Automation to Drive Innovation in Creo
PTC Tips & Techniques Webinar Series
Are you getting the most out of your CAD designs?
Digital thread initiatives are pushing teams to reconsider how their tools can drive productivity, throughput and innovation. However, data-driven design is often laden with rigid standards, slow performance and endless, repetitive tasks.
In a recent PTC-hosted webinar, CadActive provided a hands-on look at how your team can maximize the value of your CAD data by leveraging lesser known techniques in Creo Parametric. We take a deep-dive into design best practices you can start using today to:
- Easily execute common tasks at scale
- Improve your model performance
- Prevent lost data due to model crashes
- Make your designs more collaborative
- Increase the downstream value of your models
Watch the Webinar