Are you getting the most out of your CAD designs?
Digital thread initiatives are pushing teams to reconsider how their tools can drive productivity, throughput and innovation. However, data-driven design is often laden with rigid standards, slow performance and endless, repetitive tasks.
In a recent PTC-hosted webinar, CadActive provided a hands-on look at how your team can maximize the value of your CAD data by leveraging lesser known techniques in Creo Parametric. We take a deep-dive into design best practices you can start using today to:
- Easily execute common tasks at scale
- Improve your model performance
- Prevent lost data due to model crashes
- Make your designs more collaborative
- Increase the downstream value of your models
Watch the Webinar