We’re excited to announce the newest feature for RsysConfig, the Activity Log. You can now see all of the activity for a given object type on a given page. Your past activity will already be populated, so log in and check it out!
- Added Activity Log visibility in the dashboard to the following elements: all core elements, pipes, fitting, insulations, and piping specs
- Added Activity Log tracking to end types, fitting categories, and pipe instance dimensions – the activity for these elements cannot be pre-populated
- Minor improvements across the dashboard for UI/UX inefficiencies
- Added support for Creo 5.0 by enabling support for PTC’s new versioning scheme (5.X.Y.Z instead of 4 MXYZ)
- Fixed bugs in Cable Extraction