It’s been two weeks since we launched SettingSync, and we’ve spent that time working on bug fixes and adding new functionality. So, without further delay, let’s dive right in.
- Improvements to the SettingSync interface to make it easier to use and navigate
- Added a global product setting to let the user decide what directory the SettingSync files will be written to
- Added the ability to search and filter all settings
- Added the ability to rename and/or delete profiles
- Added functionality to the “Set Profile” GUI to allow users to upload their existing config files